



The weather has been tolerably warm lately and we've taken several outings to the park down the street. Isaac has a new passion for the playground. In fact, Isaac loves the park so much that whenever we walk near the park, or drive past the park he shouts, "Swide! Swide!" And the next thing out of his mouth is, "Wing, Wing!" (swing). And I am SO HAPPY to indulge in the park adventures and get rid of the cabin fever called January and February. Happy Trails, Isaac!
15 comments:
Wish, wish I was there at the park with you!!!
I wish that I were there too!
...with Sylvia
What a cutie pie - the park is magic in the spring (and even when you are wishing for spring!!) Three days and counting......sure love you guys! And I love your column of quotes. So true. :-)
My Asher does the same thing, right down to chanting "swide!" and "wing!" as we drive past. They are so cute at this age. If only we were driving past the same park.
What great shots Alicia. You are getting really good!!! Love the one from above looking down on the swide!
Those are cute pictures Alicia! I'm sad that as soon as Virginia gets warm, I'm leaving for Cali. I'll miss many spring park mornings with my favorite fellow mommies.
Alicia - I'm so glad you found my blog. I love that your little boy likes the park. I can't wait till my little one can tell me that! How is your life?
hey alicia!! this is morgan busath olson from folk dance. i found your blog from lark and lisa's, hope that's ok! your boys are so cute. glad to see you are all doing well. our blog is nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com, check us out! hope it's ok if i add you to our links!! i love blogging, it's been so great to get back in contact with everyone!
Isaac is adorable -- I miss my days with my little ones at the park! I just wanted to tell you that I love everything about how your blog looks! (This is Heather's mom, in case you're wondering who in the world I am!)
This is almost like a folk dance reunion! I found your blog, Shannon's and Julianne's all in one day!This is Kerry Black, btw!
I am so sorry to hear about your sweet baby girl. It makes my heart hurt for you, and I was bawling by the end of your post. I think that is one of my greatest fears.It does help to know you will see her again, but it still makes it hard not having her now. Good luck to you guys. You sound so strong. Have you heard of the LDS singer Jessie Clark Funk? She has a song on her new CD called "Calling all Angels" that's about her losing her baby girl too. You can hear it on her site www.jessieclarkfunkmusic.com
Anyway, I look forward to reading your blog!
Aaahhh...swides and wings. That's what life is all about.
My mom (Patty) told me about your blog. I love all the pictures! It was fun to see you for a few minutes on Easter. We should plan a playdate with the kids while we get wise Patty advice for us...
He is so big!! I love the new look!
Post a Comment