Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's A.....

It's official - we're expecting... 

* a healthy heart
* a fully formed skull
* all 10 fingers and toes
* a cute little nose
* legs that like to kick
* eyes and ears
* oh, and it's a boy!

We're all excited, but have to admit: Jacob and I were both expecting this one would be a girl (and apparently so did all but one of the people who voted!).  I guess I'll continue my tradition of being wrong with every single pregnancy.  :)  Still, we couldn't ask for more than this healthy baby!  Thanks for all your prayers and love!   

Oh, and if you have any name suggestions bring them on! 

17 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Whoo Hoo! I love boys! Happy St. Patty's Day to you!

MomM said...

We love boys too!!!

Whitney said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Heather said...

YAY!!!! We're SOOO excited for you guys!!!! Aren't boys fun?!

The Davis Family said...

You guys make such cute boys, it would be a shame not to bring another one into the world. :-)
Love-Shanna

ladyshanae said...

That is so exciting! I've been thinking about you and hoping that all goes well! Keep us all posted - you are in our thoughts and prayers!

Sylvia said...

What wonderful news!!!!! That is so exciting. Your boys will be best friends. But WHAT?? I thought for sure it was a girl!!! Of course, what do i know? It's not like I've ever guessed right for myself or anyone else. Congrats guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Not everyone can be the perfect mom for boys, but you certainly are. So happy to hear he's healthy!

Jordan and Katie said...

congrats, we love boys in this family. I guess you must really want a girl if you're wrong everytime. Let's face it, who doesn't want a girl? Well I guessed you were having a girl too but I am excited you'll have a cute little boy!! how about Christopher and call him Topher, or Logan, or Keenan.

Author said...

I think little boys are the best! I love my girls more than life, but there is something about my boy that just pulls at my heart strings. Maybe it's because I know what it's like to be a girl and love learning about being a boy from him. Whatever it is, I LOVE it and think everyone should have little boys.

I'm throwing some classics out there like George, Henry, Theodore, and Norman. I think those names are so cute!

Author said...

Shoot, I always forget to put my name! That last comment was mine. Oops!

Alison

Rachel EM said...

Mom's right-- we love boys! Though I am a little disappointed he's going to only have TEN fingers. Couldn't one boy... just this once... have SIX fingers on his right hand? I mean, it couldn't hurt. :D

Holly said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you! And boys are easy, you've already got them down pat!

Sara said...

Loving the fact that your boys will all have each other - my three youngest brothers are close in age and all very emotionally connected. What a wonderful legacy you're creating for your family. The pattern is known to God, and confirmed to you ever so gently through the spirit. Hold tight to these special days and cherish them!

I am thinking of names that fit with Ben and Isaac - Levi Davis, Abraham Davis (Abe), Jacob - oops, you already HAVE one! :-) I'll keep thinking....

Jules said...

Yea!! Boys are so fun, but of course you know that! They will be triple trouble together, though!

Eliza said...

Yay for healthy and yay for boys!

I'm with Alison, love the "old gentleman" names (particularly Theodore :) and I also love Old Testament names. Levi, Abraham, Ezra or Joel would all go well with Ben and Isaac. Nymbler.com is one of my faves for baby names...

Congratulations! We miss you guys!

Adrianne said...

YAHOO! I was thinking about you guys the other day. Ry's b-day always reminds me of Ben. (As does the fact that Lizzie still insists she will marry Ben whenever the questions arises.) Anyway, was wondering if you knew what you are having and I am thrilled for you it's a boy! I think you should have your own Davis basketball team. Hope all is well. Congrats.