Sunday, February 28, 2010

Who's Got Talent?

I think...maybe....just maybe...I might be ready to blog again (maybe).

Even if I'm not, you need to see this excellent drummer I found at the local talent show. I heard he just turned seven, and he's a pretty cute kid. :) There were piano numbers, comedy acts, magicians, and singers, but several people mentioned this was their favorite number. I would have to agree.

(You'll have to forgive the film maker. She didn't get back to her seat before the first drummer started.)



6 comments:

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH!! That was seriously amazing!!!!! My brother played the drums too, he would've been extremely impressed.

Anne said...

that was so cool!

jsebresos said...

Wow, Ben, you've got skills!! that was awesome to see him beating it out. We were amazed and hope to see more videos!!

Cris said...

WAY TO GO, BEN! That was awesome!

~kenna

Anonymous said...

He is stompin' good!

Holly said...

Wow, that was AMAZING! I know lots of adults (myself) who are nowhere near that coordinated!