Monday, July 26, 2010


This recording was actually taken several weeks ago. Johnny's proving a cautious, steady mover, much like Ben was, but with a little bit more bravery. His favorite thing in the world is hanging out with his older brothers. They make him laugh like no one else can.

Disclaimers:
I apologize if this shaky clip makes you want to toss your breakfast - Ben did the recording.
I apologize for the squeal at the beginning - I have no excuse for that.

3 comments:

ladyshanae said...

Hearing your laugh made me smile! I can't believe how big your little guy is already! They grow up so fast! Thanks for sharing - great to see an update from you :)

Merianne said...

That's so cute! Like Shanae said, hearing your laugh made me smile, and made me miss you guys!
What a cute little guy, I can't believe he's walking. My little David is 15 months and isn't close to walking, he's a lazy slug!

Rachel EM said...

YAY for squealing! I do it all the time. :) Way to go Jonathan!

I miss the little guy. He's sweet.