Saturday, February 26, 2011

No really, what are we going to name the baby?


I know, I know, I only have two weeks left. I should have a name by now! But after three boys I guess I'm just out of names. There are only one or two good ones in the running and I need all the help I can get. What would you name our next little boy?

9 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Matthew seems like a name that would fit well with the other names in your family... I'm excited to see what you decide!

Tiffany W. said...

Aaron, Luke, Christian, Seth!!

Rachel EM said...

Since all of your boys have Old Testament names, Dylan and I would like to suggest:

Job, Habakkuk, Methuselah, Shem (or Larry or Moe, if you prefer), Mordecai, Boaz, Meshach, and Jeroboam.

If those names don't appeal to you (can't imagine why they wouldn't,)we're having our own boy-naming struggle and wish you all the best! ;)

Sylvia said...

I can't believe you are 2 wks away from having your 5th child. Weren't we just in Oakton with one child each???

I have no clue what to name you little sweetie pie but I can't wait to hear the news when he comes!! Hope you're feeling okay. xoxo

Kerry said...

I will list all the names of my nephews on both mine and Tony's side.

Carson, Cody, Colton, Kellen, Jordan, (Logan and Levi...my kiddos)Aaron, Jared, Taylor, Nathan, Derek, Cade, Trace,Gavin, Garrett, Stetson, Dodger, Bronx

I actually have a friend with a boy named Boaz...just sayin..
Other friends boys names: Tyler, Joseph, James,Spencer, Christopher,Ethan, Zachary...and I really like Luke...but it didn't sound right for us when we were thinking of names...we ended up with Levi...he totally named himself. Good luck!

Matt said...

Ya, what about Matthew? Just kidding, but kinda not.

Alicia said...

Actually, we contemplated Matthew for a bit...somehow it doesn't seem to fit this little guy as well as it fits you. :)

Christine said...

I'm certain you will choose a very handsome, traditional name! Thinking of you--Best wishes during these final few days.

Jordan and Katie said...

Best of luck deciding on a name, Pick a name that you love, even if someone else in the family has used it, after all, you are going to be saying that name a lot throughout his life!