Thursday, February 28, 2008

FIVE!!





Ben just turned five years old, and it makes me feel...old. I helped him type up some tidbits you might want to know (all of which were either dictated or typed by Ben).

Favorite Food: pizza
Favorite Movie: peter pan
Favorite Color: blue
Height: 42"
Favorite Sport: baskitball
In my spare time I: eat, play, do computr gams
My best friends are: lizzie, abe, noah, and isaac
I think my dad is: very very silly to me and tickles me
I think my mom is: funny too, and makes an egg crack on my knee
I think Isaac is: nice and shares with me (and I share with him too)
I want to travel to: florida
Things I want to do while I'm five: start the car for mom, go to kindergarten, and make my collection box bigger, and help mom type
I love: my family, playing with dad's computer, playing soccer

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

When I read your comment on my blog - I thought that you might have posted a couple of pics from Ben's bday! We wish that we were there! It looks like your bowling trip was a success!

Sylvia said...

WOW!! I cannot believe you are FIVE! Happy [belated] Birthday, Ben! Did you have fun at the bowling alley? Look at you man-handling that bowling ball--you must be buff! You're cute as ever and we miss you. Love, Gavin and Bailey and their mom

Nancy Sabina said...

Wow, 5! What a great little personality Ben has. Thanks for the fun picture into his thoughts.

Diana Mildenstein said...

Happy Birthday Ben! We love you!