We're preparing to move soon so my blogs might be infrequent for a while. But stay tuned and I'm sure you'll see a few surprises over the next few blogs! See y'all soon!
It was a wonderful surprise to meet you in the SL airport and find out that we were on the same plane to Atlanta. How was your return trip home? We had a bit of trouble getting back. Our flight was canceled and they had to reroute us to Buffalo the next day. I hope all is going well with your upcoming move.
4 comments:
We love a good surprise -- have fun and don't wait too long to post! Love, Sara and Mark
Moving? Where are you moving? That exciting post that will be coming better be you in your new house in Orem!
I second Lindsay - Moving? Where are you moving? Good luck with it and keep us all posted!
Alicia!,
It was a wonderful surprise to meet you in the SL airport and find out that we were on the same plane to Atlanta. How was your return trip home? We had a bit of trouble getting back. Our flight was canceled and they had to reroute us to Buffalo the next day. I hope all is going well with your upcoming move.
All my best to you & yours!,
Bonnie
Post a Comment