Monday, June 9, 2008

Vacation: Part 5 - Disneyland (I promise this is the last one)

Disneyland was so great I couldn't leave it out of our vacation tales (which are taking me way too long to write!). So here are the quick highlights:

* The Buzz Lightyear Ride
* Playhouse Disney Puppet Show (especially Little Einsteins)
* Sword-fighting with Mickey light sabers during the parade
* Captain Jack Sparrow
* Pin trading
* The Matterhorn (Ben's first roller coaster, and he loved it!)
* The rocket ride




This picture sums our vacation up for Ben - he LOVED playing with his cousin Lincoln. He frequently asks when we're going back to CA. Thanks for everything Melissa and Kenny!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my adorable picture of them! I forgot to finish my vacation pictures ! I need to do that too. We sure loved our vacation and i am totally ready to do it again. Come back soon!

Rachel EM said...

I know, I LOVE that picture! Linc and Ben somehow look so special when they're together--like a little somethin extra, you know? I'm so glad you guys had fun.

P.S. I happen to think that the Matterhorn is just a recipe for whiplash, and cannot be enjoyed... Matt and I were muttering in anguish after we got off. Glad Ben likes it and is tall enough! Cool!

Heather said...

I love it all!!!!! I NEEEEDD to go back before our passes expire. I don't even care about the rides (and have no choice when I'm pregnant), but I just love being there!!!!!! xoxo

Nancy Sabina said...

Those are some cute boys. And they do look sublimely happy. Congrats on a successful vacation.

Maria said...

If your kids are like mine, they know two places in the world, home and Disneyland. We're totally and completely obsessed with it as well. Glad you enjoyed it!!