Spring rains in Houston have saturated the ground and overflowed our storm drains - 3 times in the last 2 weeks. The hotel where Jacob had a seminar flooded 2 underground parking garage levels this morning. "Ohh baby" (as Isaac would say).
Just chillin' in the rain...not too cold actually.
We saved the car just in time.
10 comments:
Oh my gosh! This is a lot of rain. By the way: When are you coming to Utah? I need to see you again.
I thought VA rains were rough but, holy cow!
Alison
that is awesome! We need more of that out here in St George!
Holy Cow! You guys should buy a boat!
-Shanna
Great pictures! I couldn't believe all the rain, it just would not stop. Our flowers and trees are sure happy! Rain, Rain come again, HURRICANES STAY AWAY!
I never get tired of the rain either, after growing up in such a dry place. I hope your kids have some galoshes!
during monsoon season in AZ the parking lots would flood up pretty quickly and as we were driving past one lot we saw two guys standing in it with their pants pulled up with fishing poles - it was hysterical.
miss you all!!!!!
Wet wet wet! Did it help your drought situation? Texas has been all over the news because of it's lack of rain. Maybe this summer, you'll catch up! I could use a few hard rains - I actually miss breathing the moist air some days. Hard to believe, but true.
OH WOW DAD!! You look great!!
Dad told me about this, but the pictures say so much more. WHOA!
Post a Comment