Cutie patooties! We like Jacob's specs, too - -Mia just got her first pair of glasses (near sighted/astigmatism like her Mommy) and she is SO much happier without headaches!
OH MY GOSH MY BOYS COULD BE THERE BROTHERS! WOW next to Jacob I now see how tall they are and how much they have grown! Wow talk about family resemblance!
6 comments:
Your handsome boys will be a perfect match for the Giles girls!
what sharp looking men! Lucky girl! :)
I can't believe how big and handsome Isaac is! Ben looks like a little man. We still need to get the boys together on Skype. Miss you lots!
Cutie patooties! We like Jacob's specs, too - -Mia just got her first pair of glasses (near sighted/astigmatism like her Mommy) and she is SO much happier without headaches!
OH MY GOSH MY BOYS COULD BE THERE BROTHERS! WOW next to Jacob I now see how tall they are and how much they have grown! Wow talk about family resemblance!
I'm in love with rosy cheeks on the bottom there. And how did Ben stretch like that to make his eyebrows all pointy? hahahha
Post a Comment