Monday, May 18, 2009

Musical Mondays - Seize the Day

When I first watched this movie I absolutely loved the choreography. Now that I watch it again it seems totally 80s and watered down so 
even non-dancers (a.k.a. Christian Bale) can look good doing it. Still, 
there is power in numbers and even my boys like this clip. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE this scene! One of the best movies ever!

Ie Li said...

This is one of my favorite movie scenes. I love their clothes. I sorta wish boys still dressed like that. Maybe we should bring the look back.

Ginna said...

I loved (and love) that movie. So many fun songs, so many fun dances. And I loved Christian Bale oh so much back in the day. :)

shelly said...

Oh, don't you just love that??! I'd forgotten how much:)

Melissa said...

best movie ever!!!!

Holly said...

Wow, I haven't seen that in years! What a great flick.