

My little two-year-old will soon dwarf our newborn. His vocabulary is amazing, and he loves making people laugh. He can get himself dressed in the morning and put on his crocs without help. His favorite food is pizza and he loves puzzles, especially puzzles with cars and airplanes on them. His memory is incredible, and he can sing "Oklahoma" for anyone that hits him at the right time (not to mention the "Captain Dependable" song from Janeen Brady tapes). My favorite Isaac-ism of late is the word "two-Qyip" (a.k.a. the little tool you use to clean out your ear). Incidentally, that is one of the few words Isaac hasn't mastered quickly.
We found this inky-dinky bike with training wheels at a yard sale a few weeks ago and Isaac thinks it's the best thing since chocolate chip cookies. The first day he had it he just hopped right on and started pedaling like he'd known how to do it for years. Hey, anything to be like big brother, right? I love this little guy and all of his "squeeze-tight" hugs. He was meant to be a big brother.
4 comments:
I can't believe how big he's getting! I love that he can sing "Oklahoma." That's hilarious!
-Shanna
Just look at that neighborhood! He couldn't do that in Oakton!
WATCH OUT ISAAC!!! Your will have 4 buddies to ride bikes with soon!! I am so excited to be living close by!!! We talk to the boys about it every night at dinner and they rant on about what they want to do and say!
I'm lovin the squeeze tight concept. Gonna have to make use of those when I get to TX. But I must say-- two qyip isn't half as cool as Yew Nork. ;)
Post a Comment