OK! So this is how this works…The first five people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. My choice made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Of course, I will try to make something that I think you would like.)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it will be… it may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. (Although, I’m not really the sort of person to make something strange.)
6. I will send it anywhere! It doesn’t matter where you live!
The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first five people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it will be… it may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. (Although, I’m not really the sort of person to make something strange.)
6. I will send it anywhere! It doesn’t matter where you live!
The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first five people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!
6 comments:
I just found your blog and wanted to say hi, and why not get a GREAT prize for doing so! Visit us at zugnerfamily.blogspot.com.
Me to you and you to me?
OKAY OKAY WHAT HUH??? I WON! OH MY GOSH...Well I would like to thank my fans. Let see there is one in my room and a fan in the living room oh and most importantly the central air fan which I owe all my life too! Then there is the little people (here in this house) I would like to thank them lol!!! Alright less insane lol! How the heck are you??? How is that tiny miracle in your belly doing? I never get a chance to ask all this when I am calling you about the house stuff all the time! I always get off and then think shoot I forgot to see how things were SO sorry!
Love Bek
Sweet! I made it to the top five just in time!! Yippee! Bring it on!
Crap. I didn't read the disclaimer at the bottom that I need to do the same. Sorry. I'm not officially one of the top five anymore. Sadness.
Post a Comment