Ben's upper body strength amazes me...okay, okay, he doesn't have a lot of meat on his bones to heft, but he's a REALLY good climber. During his gymnastics class he was given the chance to climb a large rope probably twenty feet high. At the top of the rope is a big cow bell and if a gymnast hits the bell everybody cheers and claps for them. Well, my little monkey hits the bell every time he climbs the rope!
He seems to be getting taller and cuter every time I look at him. Maybe it's because he's done with kindergarten. Maybe it's because he's going to be a big brother twice. Maybe it's because he has an enchanting smile. Maybe it's because I love him.
5 comments:
I can't even do that! WOW!
Oh yeah-- it's not just you-- Ben is getting taller and cuter everyday. :)
Wow! No one in our family is like that - not even the boys:)
Oh my gosh, I used to DREAD the rope climb in gym! That's awesome!
Love-Shanna
WOW!! HE is getting so big!!!! I think the best I ever got was half way up.
I'm amazed at what wiry little boys can do with their bodies. And they aren't afraid of ANYTHING! Go Ben!
Post a Comment