When I was pregnant with Ben, Jacob decided we didn't have enough photos of me in my pregnant state. I was fine with no photos in my pregnant state, but I guess that didn't count. So he snapped a few pictures and low and behold my water broke that night. In an effort to repeat that fortunate circumstance I had him take a few photos this afternoon (being four days late does that to a woman). Jacob hopes this works too! Stay in touch. :)
Sunday, August 2, 2009
I'm Wishing...
When I was pregnant with Ben, Jacob decided we didn't have enough photos of me in my pregnant state. I was fine with no photos in my pregnant state, but I guess that didn't count. So he snapped a few pictures and low and behold my water broke that night. In an effort to repeat that fortunate circumstance I had him take a few photos this afternoon (being four days late does that to a woman). Jacob hopes this works too! Stay in touch. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Alisha, you look fabulous, really and truly.
I miss you guys like crazy.
You do look great! Try the chiropractor, it worked for me. (well, it worked with my last one, but not so much with my first). We'll be checking!
Ewww, are you seriously 9+ months pregnant?? You look AWESOME! How do you still have a waist?? I hope you have your baby before the day ends!
And I tried calling you on Skype and there's a question mark by your name and it won't work...do you know how to solve this problem?
I LOVE these pregnant photos of you! SO cute. And wow, is that a great dress or what?
And correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you not need to wish anymore, as of this morning?
Goodness but you're cute! Well -- if it worked you sure have been in labor a long time.
You are SO CUTE! Thanks for your call today - I am so glad Jonathan is in your arms! Enjoy his littleness! Congratulations on a healthy baby and safe arrival-- and, I must say, you got your July blogging in before he made his debut and that merits congratulations squared!
Post a Comment