and I didn't look at anyone's answers before I decided. They do look similar but they definitely have a defining feature that makes them unique so it wasn't very hard to tell. I sure hope I'm right now that I've been so confident. I'll still stand by my guess.
And I didn't read the answers first! I'm so proud of my self-control -- I wanted to see if I could pass and I DID! I hope you are having a really fun time with your little family. We love you all!
10 comments:
#1 is Isaac
#2 is Ben
#3 is Jonathan
I think.
Oh wow!! They really DO all look very similar! I'm going to take a wild guess:
1. issac
2. jonathan
3. Ben
???
Ben
Jonathan
Isaac
Seriously, I have no idea, but they are all super cute!
Isaac
Ben
Jonathan
Okay, I have been waiting patienyly, not wanting to annoy you while you're so busy, but POST MORE PICTURES!!! Give the people what they want!
Definitely
1.Isaac
2. Ben
3. Jonathan
and I didn't look at anyone's answers before I decided. They do look similar but they definitely have a defining feature that makes them unique so it wasn't very hard to tell. I sure hope I'm right now that I've been so confident. I'll still stand by my guess.
Hey Alicia - just wanted to say congrats on the new baby!
Alicia!!!! I am so happy for you. Your baby is beautiful. I am thinking of you.
Candice
(I'm almost 100% positive)
Isaac
Ben
Jonathan
Can't wait to see them all in person again!
I agree with:
Isaac
Ben
Jonathan
Whatever the answer is they are all super cute!!
Alison
Isaac, Ben and Jonathan
And I didn't read the answers first! I'm so proud of my self-control -- I wanted to see if I could pass and I DID! I hope you are having a really fun time with your little family. We love you all!
Post a Comment