
I stole this picture from my sister in law, Heather...sorry, but it was too cute!
My little brother turns 28 today! I recall the time when he was only as tall as my nose. We measured several times before he actually passed that mark, and now he towers over me in more ways than one. He is a fabulous father and husband, and he has always had a quiet dignity about him. He knows how to read people and waits to speak his mind until just the right time. I have a picture of both of us sitting against a wooden board on our backyard cherry tree, with books in our hands and blankets around our legs. I wish I could be in that spot with him today. I would tell him how proud I am to be his sister, and how much I love him.
Happy Birthday, Smalls! Sorry, there's no black locker safe to give you, but you have all my love!
3 comments:
That's my favorite picture of you two! You made me cry Alicia!! Heather wants a copy of it too!
Thanks for this and for being my little big sister. I have to tell you a secret though...sometimes I really wanted the blue locker. I guess that partially because it was yours, and partially because you were way better at filling it with money. Thanks for the good example. Love you.
Ohhhhhhh that was so sweet. Love you, Leesh and Matt!
Post a Comment