Friday, October 16, 2009

Have a great weekend...

This weekend we'll be practicing for our primary program, attending Ben's first soccer game of the season, and making pumpkin face pizza with our friends.

What will you be doing?

6 comments:

Heather said...

We'll probable go get our pumpkins this weekend, and also go see a movie!

Rachel EM said...

Studying for a test. Then taking it. Yaaaaaaay.

Cris said...

Our kids had SO much fun at your house. They still talk about their pumpkin face pizza's. They were a huge hit! Thanks for taking our kiddos so we could have a wonderful date!

~kenna

Jordan and Katie said...

going to the hospital, crying, and saying see you soon to by best friend/husband/Love and praying like crazy. Hope Faith lifts the weekend.

Jordan and Katie said...

In description of my weekend, which seems very depressing, part is depressing but the other part is good. I realize that I actually feel peaceful and feel blessed for so many reasons because of the things we're learning and ways we're growing. I guess I didn't realize that until I commented previously, so anyway thanks for asking so I could recognize that. I hope you have a great weekend making Pumpkin face pizzas, etc and I'll enjoy going to my nephews baptism and other stuff.

Melissa said...

love the new pics on your site. Wish we could hang. :)