
Something my son asked me this morning reminded me of the magnificent curiosity of children. After spooning another bite of Cheerios in his mouth for breakfast this morning he asked: "Mom, where is a whale's uvula?" Now, I haven't heard the word "uvula" in our house in months, but somehow he pulled that unusual word out of the catalog in his brain and pondered where it would be in a whale. Needless to say my husband and I had a good laugh after Ben went to bed tonight. I can always use a little reminder to be more curious. (In case you were wondering, I've researched and whale's don't have uvulas.)
3 comments:
I think you have forgotten, dear sister, that Monstro on Pinocchio has a uvula. Hahahhahaha.
Oh, that's funny. And besides that, I know college students that don't know what a uvula is. Hahaha.
HAhahahahha. Gaaaahahahhaa. Ahahahaha.
Hahahahahahahaha. No wait.... pff-ha-haa-hahaha.
That is totally awesome! We should go to sea world when you are here this spring! Lincoln just LOOOOOVVVEEEEES Sea World and asked two nights ago if we could go again.
It would be a great little side trip.
LOL!! That is halarious! Seriously I have had random moment with Kaelten, Koen and Liam like that. They are like little mini encyclopedias. You are soo cute Ben!
Post a Comment