Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Lest you think we just sat in our living room and ate cookies all Christmas, I thought you might like to see the Christmas lights we got to see at the DC Temple Visitor's Center. Their display is not as extensive as Salt Lake's but it's definitely something we look forward to every year. They also had a display of international Creche that were absolutely gorgeous.They had a live nativity scene, and (get this) three stretch limos were waiting at the parking lot when we left. Someone had a fun night planned! Hope everyone's New Year's celebrations were grand!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Oh, does this make me miss being home!! I'll try calling you tonight (my tonight, your morning). Get ready for some chitty chatting! :)

Melissa said...

Love Love Love the DC temple! We were supposed to be in the live nativity there one year but they ended up having too many volunteers. It is really pretty there though. I love that the temple is set into the trees and houses so you kind of are in awe as you come to it at night. Love it! Miss it! Miss you guys!

Rachel EM said...

you'll hate this-- I went to see the lights @ temple square on new years DAY, and they had already stopped turning them on. : (

So I missed them too.