Thursday, May 22, 2008

But, I Digress


I have to apologize for the lack of blogging lately. I promise the rest of our vacation soon. I've been sidetracked getting our home ready to sell. We officially put it on the market today and I have to say that it looks pretty good (after several nights past midnight, light fixtures, new tile and carpet, patch paint jobs, and a whole lot of de-junking into a storage unit). I am exhausted and hope our combined efforts yield some sweet rewards. Enjoy the pictures. And if you know of anyone interested in a two bedroom, two bath condo in a great location send them on over!

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

It looks awesome!!! And is that Jacob's beloved bookcase p-p-p-painted??? ha ha ha! It looks terrific, guys! I can't wait to see it...IN PERSON!! See you in a couple weeks!!

The Davis Family said...

Your place is so cute! I love the way you decorate Alicia. Good luck!!

-Shanna

Diana Mildenstein said...

Good work Alicia! Your home looks beautiful! Good luck selling!

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

WOW!!! YOur place looks like something you see in a magazine! It is so nice I love it! I would buy it in a heart beat!!!

Melissa said...

So after looking again. I lied....I like the placement of the star! Quite well done! what is the color of paint you used. Knowing I have to paint it back to white, I haven't done much painting in my house, but I kind of have the bug looking at yours. right on! Good luck - we are praying for you!