Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vacation: Part 4 - The Beach

Back to vacation...I know it's been a month, but I have to complete our vacation adventures because they were too good to not blog about.


Believe it or not this little seal was actually resting on the beach and just watched us as we approached it. I don't know if it was just resting, or possibly ill, but it was amazingly calm. The boys got to see a real seal, and we even noticed "Mama Seal" poking her head up out of the water keeping an eye on her little one every once in a while.


I'm glad we had the chance to come to the beach, even if only for a little while. Ben sure enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

I really love the picture of Benjamin and Lincoln. Just looking back on our engagement and how young everyone was. Then you and Jacob got engaged and married (with Jared thinking it was so cool he knew Jacob and they use to play Ultimate Frisbee together), then Melissa saying please pass the rolls and reaching out to show off her engagement ring, lol! Now we are all well into our married lives, have kids and those kids are playing together. I love to watch and reminisce in our wonderful big family. I know its a bit cheesie but with all that is going on in my life I can't help but count my blessings and get lost in the magic of it all. Love Bek