I thought you might want to get in the mind of a five year old today.
2. What makes Mommy happy? "When I laugh"
3. What makes Mommy sad? "When I don't listen"
4. How does your Mommy make you laugh? "She makes funny faces"
5. How old is your Mommy? "I can't remember"
6. How tall is your Mommy? "A lot tall"
7. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play with me"
8. What does your Mommy do when you're not around? "Maybe, go jogging"
9. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "For being nice to me"
10. What is your Mommy really good at? "Maybe she's good at doing jogging"
11. What is your Mommy not so good at? "Not so good at doing karate"
12. What does your Mommy do for her job? "She runs" (How true that is!)
13. What is your Mommy's favorite food? "Pizza"
7. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play with me"
8. What does your Mommy do when you're not around? "Maybe, go jogging"
9. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "For being nice to me"
10. What is your Mommy really good at? "Maybe she's good at doing jogging"
11. What is your Mommy not so good at? "Not so good at doing karate"
12. What does your Mommy do for her job? "She runs" (How true that is!)
13. What is your Mommy's favorite food? "Pizza"
14. What makes your Mommy proud? "When I do something that I practice"
15. What do you and your Mommy do together? "We clean up together"
15. What do you and your Mommy do together? "We clean up together"
16. How are you and your Mommy the same? "We both have noses and legs and a lot of stuff"
17. How are you and your Mommy different? "We have different kinds of bones" (No idea where this came from.)
18. How do you know your Mommy loves you? "Cause she makes the I love you sign with her fingers"
17. How are you and your Mommy different? "We have different kinds of bones" (No idea where this came from.)
18. How do you know your Mommy loves you? "Cause she makes the I love you sign with her fingers"
10 comments:
That is so sweet! Kids put things in such a simple, but true way. We're glad you guys are safe, and we've been praying for you!
Love-Shanna
we are wayyyy to similar. Frightening. My favorites are "I have a prize for you....and she runs. Lincoln always says. Excercises. I think that's because on the rare occasion when I get to do something on my own, that's what I do. All that being said. ..every single one of those answers shows what a great mom you are! Way to go. Cute post too!.
These comments are good things tp remember and savor when the mind of a mother can't handle any more!!! And yes...both my girls (the married ones, that is), are great mothers!
sounds like your going to become a marathon runner from all the running you do :). Ben is so cute; it's fun to hear what he is thinking. Hope you all are doing well and things get working in your house again soon.
So you like to jog! It's cute what kids pick up on and how they see what is important to us! Your kid obviously feels very loved by you too!
That is so dear.
So cute. I'm glad you posted it! I love to hear what kids have to say.
My niece's preschool teacher did something similar, asking the kids questions about their parents in preparation for parent's night. When asked how old her mom is, my niece responded "72". At 31, my sister decided it might be time to invest in some wrinkle cream. Kids say the funniest things.
"We both have noses and legs and a lot of stuff" HA!
Gee, Leesh, the one time in your life when you might be described as "a lot tall." Congratulations, someone is smaller than you. (Kidding...kidding...boogedy...)
Post a Comment