Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Help


Can anyone help me post video onto my blog?  I've followed the instructions and can't seem make it work.  It starts uploading the video from my computer files (I have a Mac) and gets about half way and states there's been an error. Please pass on your knowledge to one who is technologically challenged!


6 comments:

Rachel EM said...

Wish I could, sorry, but no. I am of no use.

Heather said...

hmm, I've never done a home video before! I'm sorry I'm no use!

Nancy Sabina said...

I don't have a Mac so I don't think I can help much. All I know is that it works for me but it takes a loooong time. I've never gotten an error message. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

hahaha.

Matt said...

check your file format

Anonymous said...

Alicia,
Sometimes it won't work for me in one browser, but it will work in another browser. I can't remember if it's Safari or Firefox that consistently does that to me. Good luck! WE MISS YOU!