Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Picture of the Day


I couldn't resist this photo opp last night.  I caught this picture while sitting on my back porch (and fighting off the mosquitos).   

8 comments:

Rachel EM said...

"Disco dancing? I don't remember disco dancing."
[Three minutes to twelve...]
"Oh, now I remember."

Happy Halloween indeed!

Alisha said...

Wow Alicia - nice shot. Just tonight we had a large, creepy, orange moon but I didn't pull out the camera because I didn't think I could capture it. Next time I will at least try.

Author said...

I was just sitting here staring at your beautiful picture of the moon and imagining what it is like to sit on a back porch and be able to see the night sky. Thanks for giving me that image, it was wonderful! :) If I'm ever in Texas, can I sit on your porch with you?
Alison

shelly said...

Oh, WOW! What an amazing picture! I've tried a million times to do this and have never even come close to anything this beautiful. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Love your Halloween blog page! You are a really good photographer -- do you know that? I miss you ):

Sara said...

Love your picture -- the halloween timing is great! If you could see Sophia grooving to Monster Mash playing on your page, you'd laugh out loud! :-)

faith said...

i hope you don't think this is strange. i stumbled across your blog from ie li's a while back. i was actually your mom's visiting teacher before i left provo at the end of july. quite the small world. and i love that picture.

Heather said...

WHAT?!?!?!!? That's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!