Shakespeare wrote:
Sleep that knits up the ravelled sleave of care
The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath
Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course,
Chief nourisher in life's feast.
~ Macbeth
The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath
Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course,
Chief nourisher in life's feast.
~ Macbeth
4 comments:
So funny -- I just blogged about my non-nap.
Project playlist search for you:
"Sleep" by Eric Whitacre. Pick the "choral" one--it's by BYU Singers. (I own the album, it's very good.) Huzzah for a Capella.
I love that sleep time, I hope he keeps it up for a long time. It is great time to rejuvinate for both of us. Nice music and Halloween picture, we love it.
So Alicia I found your blog on Whitneys stuff - and we just moved to Houston too! And bought a house this summer! Where are you guys? your house looks beautiful. Call me - 281 762 0310 or email me @ rbsneddon@comcast.net. I hope to hear from you soon.
Rachel
Post a Comment