
We have all these fun geckos in our yard and I just happened to be playing with my camera when I saw one. The boys love them, and the cat across the street catches them and eats them for dinner, along with frogs and any other tasty tid-bits she can find. Kermit better watch out, she's fast! It may not be easy being green, but it sure looks good!
6 comments:
Ha Ha! It really does look like the Geico Gecko! I've never seen a living one -- so thanks for the educational post! Gotta love critters and the entertainment they provide, provided it's OUTSIDE and not in your kitchen...or bedroom... :-)
That is a really neat picture! Good job!
You really are an amazing photographer! And geckos?! How COOL!
Awesome picture. I am in the market for a new camera. Do you like yours?
WOW - WELL DONE!!!!
Awesome pix. I just got the Nikon D60 b/c the kids broke my point and shoot. Haven't the slightest clue how to work it. Wish you were here to give me a tutorial b/c I don't think I can come up with anything close to what you're producing.
Post a Comment