WHOOOOO! I was shocked to see the new picture on the top of your blog (NO TRESPASSING) until I saw that you put Jefferson's quote on your blog. Totally makes sense. I feel the SAME WAY! Pray hard that we don't go down the road of tyrrany tomorrow...... Sara
ALICIA---I just found your blog from Erica's. I used to know you a million years ago in high school. It's so fun to see your cute family! I'm so glad to have found you again.
2 comments:
WHOOOOO! I was shocked to see the new picture on the top of your blog (NO TRESPASSING) until I saw that you put Jefferson's quote on your blog. Totally makes sense. I feel the SAME WAY! Pray hard that we don't go down the road of tyrrany tomorrow...... Sara
ALICIA---I just found your blog from Erica's. I used to know you a million years ago in high school. It's so fun to see your cute family! I'm so glad to have found you again.
Post a Comment