
Twelve week ultrasound today. While the jumping hiccup session was very entertaining, it looks like we have a child in love with their thumb. If you look closely, you can see it in the picture. The baby kept putting it back in again, and again. I wasn't too surprised, especially when I remembered Isaac had a small blood blister on his hand when he was born due to excessive sucking in the womb. :)
Lucy was twelve weeks when we discovered her condition, so this was a crucial ultrasound for us. I'm sure everyone will be relieved to know that there is no sign of neural tube defect at this time. I started counting how many of these ultrasounds I've had and I got to nine. This was the ninth. Isn't nine a lucky number in some cultures? :) I'm always so amazed to see tiny heartbeats, and kicking, and little fingers (even if they are stuck in a tiny mouth).
10 comments:
Congratulations, my friend. :) That's just so awesome.
We are so happy for you guys, and still praying hard for you to!
Love-Shanna
Oh my.....wonders never cease. You are amazing and we are praying for you and the new little one! I love the picture of thumb sucking.
Congrats! That is so exciting. I love the thumb sucking. Very cute!
That is one beautiful little baby!
Oh how cute!! I'm so glad he/she is okay!! I am so happy for you guys!!
How gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your picture! I think it's a girl.....gut feeling. We'll see in 8 weeks! Love y'all, Sara
You WON! You Won!!! Yay - send me and email - imaginethatbychris at yahoo dot com --- and let me know what you would like on your tee & what size!
Thanks for being a part!
Chris
Imagine That!
Congratulations, you guys. I'm so excited!
Hurray, I'm so happy to hear that you are expecting another child! I hope that everything will keep going well and that you will feel well through this. A million congratulations! Love ya.
Post a Comment