Today is my sweetheart's birthday! I have enjoyed over nine years of his smiles, sense of humor, dedication and love. This past year he has been especially kind and patient with me as we transitioned to Texas and recovered after Lucy was born. He has determined to never give up when things get difficult, and he has also determined to enjoy life and just be happy. It is his optimism and happiness that I admire so much, and I wouldn't be the same without him! I love you, Jacob! Happy Birthday!



7 comments:
Happy birthday to Jacob -- he's one heck of a guy.
HAAAAAAAAAAAPPY berfday to u!
Happy Birthday Jacob!! I hope it's great!!
I truly meant to call, or email or something. I was even trying to txt something on my way home, but it was really late, and I was driving so I thought better of it. I was at work all day, literally. In my job, that is a very common occurrence, but I was thinking about you on your Birthday Jacob, and I hope it was awesome! We miss you guys and we check your blog daily. Maybe one of these days we'll be able to get together. We love you all, and again, Happy Birthday Jacob! Go "J Bros" -Jason and Family
Happy Birthday Jacob! I am so happy to see that you guys are doing well. Congrats on the new baby coming and on a beautiful home!!! I am happy for you guys!
Happy Birthday Jacob!!
Your house looks beautiful. Thanks for including the pics, looks like your all doing well. We're happy to hear that everything is going well with your little baby. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday Cup-up! We are thinking of you and hope you had a very happy day! Mark would have called, but heck, he hardly calls me and came home on Wednesday at 9:30 pm for an hour before leaving town again. He's been too busy lately to think of much other than what's in front of him. We hope you feel loved and not ignored! May this year be FABULOUS and FULL of blessings and long-hoped-for dreams coming true.
Post a Comment