I have three homes.
Utah. Growing up there was wonderful and I miss the mountains, seasons, culture and people there. Utah saw my first date, my first dance recital, the place I met my husband, the temple where I married him, and the home I left when I graduated.
Virginia. Here I had my first and second boys, taught Irish dance, moved three times, bought my first home, and said hello to my little baby girl. Memories never to be forgotten. I met incredible people that have influenced me for good.
Texas. In two short years Texas has seen my youngest son's birth, visits from family, and the arrival of my parents and my brother's family. I never imagined I'd live in Texas, let alone have family that lived there. Now, a majority of my parent's grandchildren live there...here.
This weekend I get to spend four glorious days with my friends back home in Virginia! My dear Patty, Amy and Brenda (to name only a few) I can't wait!
1 comment:
We're going to have a great weekend. Welcome home!
Post a Comment