
Every once in awhile I do something ridiculous. Okay, I'll admit it happens more often than I'd like. Today's ridiculous moment occurred as I checked my blog for comments. I've posted three new entries over the last week and wasn't receiving any comments...on any of them. And I thought, gee, everyone got really busy. My next thought was, gee, I must be really sporadic in my postings because nobody has checked out my blog in a week!
Um, yeah, the comment moderation button was activated, so I was the one forcing my blog to be comment-less. Sometimes I think the "DUH" button in my brain got pushed by too many pregnancies and is permanently damaged. :) In the mean time please keep blogging because I've fixed my comment moderation problem. And I really do love hearing from you!
6 comments:
LOL! Oh I hear ya! My blog, my daily duh's!! I just can't stop my brain from doing it all.
HAHAHA! That sounds like something I would do! I totally hear ya on the pregnancy brain thing. I am seven times in the hole now!
that's pretty funny. How do you even do that to your blog?
I have a lot of those duh moments.
Go to customize; settings; comments; then scroll down to comment moderation...oh the beauty of blogging!
Thanks for the reality check! All moms are entitled to moments of pure mindlessness... I have them more than I'd like to admit.
Thanks for the bread recipe! I'll be trying it soon. :)
Post a Comment