Monday, April 7, 2008

Photo Experiments

So, these are just some experimental photographs of the kids at a place called Frying Pan Park...I know it's a weird name, mom really got a kick out of it when she was here. It's a working farm with fields and animals. They even have educational tutorials about how to make butter, how to press apples into cider, etc. The boys mostly enjoy playing on the miniature tractors, but this time Isaac and Ben really got into the sheep. It reminded me of Charlotte's Web..."I suggest you not consult geese in matters of spelling. The word is spelled T-E-R-R-I-F-I-C."


"What are you lookin' at?"

"So THAT'S what sheep do all day!"

These pigs were too cute to pass up!

I just liked the color and line contrast in this picture.

Wow, this one turned out red, but I love it!

8 comments:

{Erica} said...

alicia-
you have a very natural talent for photography. I love these shots and they speak volumes! Love the red! love the name of the park!

Ie Li said...

Alicia, you're an amazing photographer! I especially love the one of Ben and then the last one of Isaac. Care to practice on my family?

Nancy Sabina said...

You have some great photography skills! And some great subjects for your photography, too.

Heather said...

WOW! Those are great Alicia! You're so natural at it!

Heather said...

I especially LOVE the one with Ben and the red barn in the background.

Rachel EM said...

"Double E double I double S-S-P-I." AHAHAHHAHA. That comment about the spelling of terrific, with that photo, is without doubt my highlight of the day. AHAHAHA.

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

WOW!! Really good I love the red especially. You totally have an eye for it.

Linsey said...

You took some great photos. That looks like a fun place to visit too.