As a reward for all of our fine efforts during tax season we took a much needed vacation to visit my sister Melissa and her family for a week. Ben was probably most excited to go so he could ride the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyland and play for hours with his cousin Lincoln. We visited the Wild Animal Park, Sea World, and Disneyland, and we even got to see Grandma and Grandpa Mildenstein for a few days. I'm stealing Melissa's idea and dividing up all our fun-filled adventures over the next few blogs. There was just too much fun to fit into one post!
Yea for family time! There is no better medicine for stress than a family vacation (which is ironic since vacationing with little ones is filled with stressful moments -- but they are easily erased in the memories).
Okay, the Disneyland music, the pictures, the sunshine--I got chills seeing your family at the happiest place on earth!!! I want to take my kids SOOO bad, this looks like so much fun! I'm emailing you to ask you more details....
I'm glad you got to go and that you have your husband back. You deserved every second of it.
hey alicia! it's whitney (busath) shafer. it's so fun to see pictures of you and jacob and your cute kids! by the way, you take absolutely awesome pictures! i'm impressed.
7 comments:
Ben with the dolphins! That's so cute.
Yea for family time! There is no better medicine for stress than a family vacation (which is ironic since vacationing with little ones is filled with stressful moments -- but they are easily erased in the memories).
Disneyland is one of my favorite places ever! Not to mention So Cal in general. Glad you had fun.
Wow! It looks like you all had a blast! You deserve it after the long tax season!
Wish we could have been there too!
Okay, the Disneyland music, the pictures, the sunshine--I got chills seeing your family at the happiest place on earth!!! I want to take my kids SOOO bad, this looks like so much fun! I'm emailing you to ask you more details....
I'm glad you got to go and that you have your husband back. You deserved every second of it.
Looks like a load of fun! I can't wait to see more pics.
hey alicia! it's whitney (busath) shafer. it's so fun to see pictures of you and jacob and your cute kids! by the way, you take absolutely awesome pictures! i'm impressed.
Post a Comment