Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

Yesterday was Ben's birthday, and I spent the day thinking of how wonderful it is to have him as my son!  He is polite and caring and loves making people laugh.  One of his favorite things to do is read stories to Isaac.  He loves riding his bike, playing basketball, and going to gymnastics.  His laugh is contagious.  He loves music and I often find him drumming out a rhythm with chop sticks (I know, I need to get him some real drumsticks).  

He is such a wonderful boy!  I am in awe of his strength and desire to learn.  He is one of my treasures.  Happy Birthday Ben!






11 comments:

Diana Mildenstein said...

Happy Birthday Ben! I am so glad that you are my nephew! I have really enjoyed getting to know you better these last few months! You are super popular here at our house! Gabe and Sam talk about you all the time and you know how much they fight over you when you are here.

I love you so much and I hope you had a fabulous birthday!

Love, Aunt Diana

Sara said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! What a shining star you are in our family! We miss you and Isaac and your Mom and Dad. We hope you had a fabulous celebration and that you got lots of great things that you'll treasure playing with all year long!

Love, Aunt Sara, Uncle Mark and your cousins: Matthew, Spencer, Mia, Samuel and Sophia

The Davis Family said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! Wow, he is turning into such a handsome little man!

Love-Shanna

Heather said...

Ben,

Happy Birthday! Uncle Matt and I miss you so much and can't wait to see you next! We can't believe how big and old you're getting! We love you!

Love, Aunt Heather, Uncle Matt, Cole and Wanda

MomM said...

Hey Ben. Grandpa and Grandma will see you soon! You are such a good boy and big brother! Hope your day and party were fun! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, big Ben!

Sylvia said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Ben!! Sorry I missed it on the actual day. What'd you do for your party? Any good presents? I can't believe you're big enough to read Isaac stories, you are the best big brother! Gavin misses you and so do I. Love, sylvia

Rachel EM said...

BEN! You're so BIG! and OLD! Awesome! Have a great time in gymnastics. I know you're super good at it. HaPpY BiRtHdAy! -- Aunt Rachel

Alicia said...

Thanks for leaving me birthday notes.

Love,
Ben (and Mom)

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry so Late but boy does life fly by! So what did you do? What did you get? Kaelten, Koen and Liam want to know if you ate a lot of cake and played with toys all day? We love you Love Uncle Jared, Auntie Bek, Kaelten, Koen, Liam, Asher, and Avonlea

Jules said...

Happy Birthday! Isabella misses silly Ben!