Imagination movers is one of my favorite kid shows on the Disney channel. It teaches kids how to brainstorm and find ideas to solve problems. They move giant pumpkins, throw birthday parties for someone who doesn't like parties, and find a way out of the foot-stuck-in-a-bucket problem. Their songs are catchy and fun, and my boys love them. Plus I just downloaded this CD from iTunes and it's awesome! Juice Box Heroes rocks!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Snaps for the Disney Channel
Imagination movers is one of my favorite kid shows on the Disney channel. It teaches kids how to brainstorm and find ideas to solve problems. They move giant pumpkins, throw birthday parties for someone who doesn't like parties, and find a way out of the foot-stuck-in-a-bucket problem. Their songs are catchy and fun, and my boys love them. Plus I just downloaded this CD from iTunes and it's awesome! Juice Box Heroes rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm with ya sister! Imagination Movers Rocks. Russell loves it, there's not a show that goes by he would miss.
Our kids love it too! And Dallon thinks it's one of the best kids shows ever. I know it's because secretly he wishes he could write kids songs and have a Disney rock band.
We love these guys coolness kids music and style all wrapped up in one!
Post a Comment