Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Visit

Life would have been different with three children this past year.  I wonder what Lucy's doing now.  She would have liked the flowers my friend decorated her grave with.  We miss you, Lucy.  Happy Valentine's Day!  (And thank you, Patty.)

5 comments:

MomM said...

Patty...Lucy is lucky to have you as a special extra Grandma and friend! We all love you!

Anonymous said...

I hope you know that whenever I visit Lucy's special spot, I know I am taking lots of hearts along with me.

Sara said...

I hope you feel Lucy near you always. What a wonderful thing to see her name decorated with the beautiful things of each season.

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

What a beautiful thing to do. She is such a precious little girl. I am not sure why I get so emotional over this but there truly is a special place in our hearts for Lucy. We love you guys and we love you Lucy

Jared and Rebeccah

Rachel EM said...

Thank you, Patty. :)